zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Dipti Mulay <di...@4skylabs.com>
Subject Zookeeper C Client and using TLS/SSL
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2020 23:25:05 GMT
Hello All,

I am working with the Zookeeper C client for my application and need a TLS
connection to Zookeeper server.

As I look at zookeeper_init_ssl(), the second parameter it takes is the
client certificate. Initially, I thought I just had to pass the path to my
pem file. But that does not seem to be the case. Looking at code it
requires the file a "," separated buffer. I am sorry if this question is
naive : but is there a guideline on how to convert a PEM file to this
format. Do I need to use some OPENSSL concepts like BIO to do this
correctly?

Thanks for your help
-Dipti