zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Remi Serrano <rserr...@pros.com>
Subject RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Zookeeper on Kubernetes and Presistent Volumes
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2020 19:31:19 GMT
Thanks you Steph, thank you Enrico.
I'll share your feedback with our architects

Regards,

Rémi

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Steph van Schalkwyk <svanschalkwyk@gmail.com>
Envoyé : Monday, September 14, 2020 18:53
À : user@zookeeper.apache.org
Cc : Stephane Galles <sgalles@pros.com>
Objet : [EXTERNAL] Re: Zookeeper on Kubernetes and Presistent Volumes

Remi
We are using ZK in k8s with SOLR and Fusion.
We are using PVs. I cannot see how one could not use PVs.
Nonetheless, we are using 5 zk instead of the usual 3 we use outside of k8s, and we are working
on an elaborate restore schema in case the quorum is broken.
Hope this helps.
Steph

*steph van schalkwyk+1.314.452.2896 (Tel/SMS)*