zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Steph van Schalkwyk <svanschalk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper on Kubernetes and Presistent Volumes
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2020 16:52:52 GMT
Remi
We are using ZK in k8s with SOLR and Fusion.
We are using PVs. I cannot see how one could not use PVs.
Nonetheless, we are using 5 zk instead of the usual 3 we use outside of
k8s, and we are working on an elaborate restore schema in case the quorum
is broken.
Hope this helps.
Steph

*steph van schalkwyk+1.314.452.2896 (Tel/SMS)*