zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Enrico Olivelli <eolive...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper on Kubernetes and Presistent Volumes
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2020 15:20:47 GMT
Remi,
sorry for the late reply.

Your cluster would be able to work if and only if at least X/2 + 1 servers
are up and running and properly connected to the other peers.
any server that is restarted will rejoin from scratch.
It is very dangerous ! you won't be able to recover and probably it will be
very hard to understand what happened (you are going to lose all of your tx
logs)

I don't have experience with Kubernetes and non persistent volumes but as
far as I know it is not supposed to work

Enrico