zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Enrico Olivelli <eolive...@gmail.com>
Subject Working only (was Re: Zookeeper on Kubernetes and Presistent Volumes)
Date Sat, 12 Sep 2020 09:41:46 GMT
Rudrani

Il Sab 12 Set 2020, 00:13 Rudrani Angira <rudraniangira21@gmail.com> ha
scritto:

> Hello everyone
>
> I have two questions to get started on zookeeper project.
>
> How can I build the code and what test cases should I start with.

Just run
mvn clean verify
To run the build and tests

I am planning to use eclipse as an IDE for the project. Is anything else
> recommended.

Any IDE that supports Maven will work.

Personally I use Apache NetBeans, just open the zookeeper-server  project
and you can start to code and run tests.

Use jdk8 or jdk11+

Enrico