zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From shrikant kalani <shrikantkal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper session expiration
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2020 11:22:17 GMT
Currently our production is running with 3.5.5 and it will take time to
move to 3.6.1.

When I dig more into this it seems to be related to Netty protocol and it’s
limitation. The system is stable when I fail back to NIO and without SSL.

As soon as I turned on Netty we are seeing sessions getting throttled which
in turn sometimes throttles the ping request too from clients.

I believe we should get an option to configure Netty in such a way that
ping commands are never throttled.

Thanks
Srikant Kalani