zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Szalay-Bekő Máté <szalay.beko.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper session expiration
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2020 11:01:56 GMT
Hello,

can you reproduce the problem with the latest 3.5 version? I mean 3.5.8.
There were a few bugfixes recently that can help. e.g.:
Also you can try to increase some timeout parameters, see
https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.5.8/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_configuration
(like minSessionTimeout, maxSessionTimeout, syncLimit)

Kind regards,
Mate