zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "blb.dev" <bla.ibm....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ZK not starting during upgrade to use 3.6.1 with SSL communication
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2020 17:15:10 GMT
Hi manu31-2,

Yes, my config remains the same except I added in some params:
- added in extra params recommended by the config that Szalay-Bekő Máté
posted in his last message
- added ssl.quorum.* params which configure server-server SSL

Yes, I have my truststore/keystore params all pointing to the same files
(you can have them configured separately, but for simplicity I used the same
files at first).

I added all client and server ssl info into zoo.cfg and as system properties
as well.

I do not set SERVER_JVMFLAGS. I only use JVMFLAGS and CLIENT_JVMFLAGS.

Hope this helps.

--
Sent from: http://zookeeper-user.578899.n2.nabble.com/