zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Szalay-Bekő Máté <szalay.beko.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Defining IPv6 ACL in ZooKeeper 3.6.1
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2020 08:40:14 GMT
Hi Arvanitis,

I don't think it is supported. I haven't found any test for it (only IPv4
tests in the ACLTest.java), and I think the IPv6 support is still missing
in IPAuthenticationProvider:
see
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/blob/master/zookeeper-server/src/main/java/org/apache/zookeeper/server/auth/IPAuthenticationProvider.java

If it is really missing then I think it would be a nice feature to add, if
you or someone in the community has the time. (I haven't check if there is
any existing Jira for it)

Cheers,
Mate