zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Pankaj Kumar <pankajku...@juniper.net.INVALID>
Subject How to use -DTHREADED compile option while compiling
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2020 11:49:17 GMT
Hi,
I was making libzookeeper and libzookeeper-devel for latest zookeeper release 3.6.1.
In our software we are making some api calls, however some api calls are giving error:-

error: ‘zoo_create’ was not declared in this scope

             path_buffer_len);

                            ^

error: ‘zoo_delete’ was not declared in this scope

         return zoo_delete(zh, path, version);

error: ‘zoo_get’ was not declared in this scope

         return zoo_get(zh, path, watch, buffer, buffer_len, stat);

                                                                 ^

error: ‘zoo_exists’ was not declared in this scope

Then after looking into latest library code and found that these calls are defined under #define
THREADED
And for this thing to work I have to compile zookeeper C client with -DTHREADED option.

What I want to ask that How can I enable this compile -DTHREADED option. I have tried this
with “make” command and “./configure” command, but couldn’t proceed further.

Can someone please help me on how to use DTHREADED option?

Thanks,
Pankaj

Juniper Business Use Only