zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "Justin Ling Mao" <maoling199210...@sina.com>
Subject Re: Re: Problems with Grafana dashboard
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2020 06:39:04 GMT
Yep, I'am always here. IIRC, I happened to test this template at 5th May 2020. Unfortunately,
I have no chance to see this issue.
My zk version is: 3.6.1. Grafana version is: 6.6.1 (21bf8b71bc). Prometheus version is: prometheus-2.3.2.linux-amd64@Enrico
What's your Grafana version info?
BTW: I am doing the template v4 for the following new things:1. All the new added metrics
since v3
2. Check all the existing metrics. Original metrics mainly organized as the request processors,
but some metrics have wrong classification(e.g one metric has the word:ACK, I classify it
into AckRequestProcessor arbitrary). I still need some time to check the source code to know
what every metric want to do.
3. Improve the UI, most of the metrics use the counter type to show the value, however, some
need to reflect the trending. I'll recheck these things

----- Original Message -----From: Enrico Olivelli <eolivelli@gmail.com>
To: UserZooKeeper <user@zookeeper.apache.org>, Justin Ling Mao <maoling199210191@sina.com>
Subject: Problems with Grafana dashboard
Date: 2020-06-25 16:00

Hello,I am trying to import this Grafana Dashboard that @Justin Ling Mao  designed for ZooKeeperhttps://grafana.com/grafana/dashboards/10465

But I have this problemreact-dom.production.min.js:171 TypeError: Cannot read property 'exports'
of undefined
    at e.loadPlugin (DashboardGrid.tsx:166)
    at e.componentDidMount (DashboardGrid.tsx:208)
    at da (react-dom.production.min.js:213)
    at ca (react-dom.production.min.js:205)
    at la (react-dom.production.min.js:204)
    at Fo (react-dom.production.min.js:200)
    at Object.enqueueSetState (react-dom.production.min.js:130)
    at r.y.setState (react.production.min.js:13)
    at r.i.strategisedSetState (react-sizeme.js:308)
    at react-sizeme.js:336

I thought I tested it when Justin first developed it
Does anyone else has the same problem?
Enrico