zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "blb.dev" <bla.ibm....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ZK not starting during upgrade to use 3.6.1 with SSL communication
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2020 18:28:34 GMT
Szalay-Bekő, thank you for sharing your config! It helped me to figure out
what the problem was!

I was only setting "ssl.keyStore" and "ssl.trustStore" options and not
"ssl.quorum.keyStore" and "ssl.quorum. trustStore" - so the quorum SSL was
never working and it gave me all the binding/startup errors because of this.
Once those were set, quorum comes up healthy and quorum SSL works.

Was then also able to enable mixed mode by setting secureClientPort and
client port unification, so I have quorum ssl, and accept ssl and non-ssl
client connections.

I do think I have found a bug/issue with the CLI when connecting to a secure
port though. It always gives "JLine support is disabled" and errors out when
trying to do a create with node data. Null creates work fine though. Will
look through current tickets and open an item for it if I don't find one
already.

Thanks again

--
Sent from: http://zookeeper-user.578899.n2.nabble.com/