zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Craig.Condit <Craig.Con...@target.com>
Subject Admin server deadlocks?
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2020 19:54:36 GMT
We have been running Zookeeper 3.5.6 on several clusters for a while now, and have noticed
(pretty consistently) that the new Admin Server seems to stop responding (hangs) after the
ZK service has been up and running for a while. The stack dumps we have done seem to indicate
some sort of lock being held, probably by Jetty. This makes sense, as when we see the hang
start, it happens for all URLs (even the root / 404 not found page).

Has anyone encountered this? I was not able to find a related JIRA.