zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From shrikant kalani <shrikantkal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User Interface for Zookeeper/Kafka administration?
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2020 13:53:16 GMT
For Kafka you can use Kafka Manager and for Zookeeper i am not sure how much Zookeeper Admin
UI in version 3.5 helps you.

Thanks
Srikant Kalani
Sent from my iPhone

> On 6 Jan 2020, at 9:11 PM, Andor Molnar <andor@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> There’s no such User Interface built-in for ZooKeeper and I’m not sure about Kafka.
Hadoop companies like Cloudera and MapR creates proprietary software that are able to “visualize”
clusters in one way or the other.

> I’m not aware of such open source projects.
>
> Andor
>

>> On 2019. Dec 23., at 10:31, Sunil CHAUDHARI <sunilchaudhari@dbs.com.INVALID>
wrote:

>> Hi,
>> I have setup 3 nodes zookeepr and 3 Brokers Kafka cluster on Linux servers.
>> Is there any user interface available where I can see complete picture of my both
kafka and zookeeper nodes?
>> Or I have only command line interface ☹☹, which is quite time consuming and present
very selective data based on commands.

>> Thanks
>> Sunil.
>>
>> CONFIDENTIAL NOTE:
>> The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify
the sender and delete the mail. Thank you.