zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Fengnan Li <lfeng...@uber.com.INVALID>
Subject Zookeeper Error:KeeperErrorCode = BadVersion
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2020 01:33:59 GMT
Hello zk users,

We are having some issues using zookeeper with Hadoop HDFS Router by curator and seeing many:

Got user-level KeeperException when processing sessionid:0x16f35c78de3000b type:setData cxid:0x979372
zxid:0x9000010e8 txntype:-1 reqpath:n/a Error Path:/zkdtsm/ZKDTSMRoot/ZKDTSMSeqNumRoot Error:KeeperErrorCode
= BadVersion for /zkdtsm/ZKDTSMRoot/ZKDTSMSeqNumRoot

After we restart the zk cluster this issue will be gone but it may still come back sporadically.

It seems to be caused by threads update with an old version, but what could cause it? The
traffic stays the same with about 10-20 write requests per second.

We don’t see significant latency increase from zk.

Thanks,
Fengnan