zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Cee Tee <c.turks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Admin server deadlocks?
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2020 20:06:37 GMT
Hey that sounds familiar, we do curl to the stats api and they pretty
consistently start to hang after a while (minutes to hours).
I thought it was something in our environment but I'm happy to read I'm not
the only one. :)
I used to run a snapshot 3.6 that didn't suffer from this. It appeared
after 'upgrading' to the official 356.
Regards
Chris