zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Sunil CHAUDHARI <sunilchaudh...@dbs.com.INVALID>
Subject User Interface for Zookeeper/Kafka administration?
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2019 09:31:46 GMT
Hi,
I have setup 3 nodes zookeepr and 3 Brokers Kafka cluster on Linux servers.
Is there any user interface available where I can see complete picture of my both kafka and
zookeeper nodes?
Or I have only command line interface ☹☹, which is quite time consuming and present very
selective data based on commands.

Thanks
Sunil.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTE:
The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify
the sender and delete the mail. Thank you.