zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Michael Han <h...@apache.org>
Subject Re: clientCnxnSocket#updateLastSendAndHeard() method usage
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2019 01:26:01 GMT
We had some prod issues previously related to the usage of cached "now"
variable (and lacking of consistent accessing pattern for updateNow) used
in java client - we had a patch internally (basically what's described in
ZOOKEEPER-2471) that removed usage of the cache value and instead calculate
"now" whenever we need.