zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From rammohan ganapavarapu <rammohanga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: quorum.cnxn.threads.size
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2019 22:23:25 GMT
And to add more on the same property, the description says

*"For example, consider a 3-node cluster,# during quorum formation at least
3 outgoing connection requests and 3 incoming connection# requests will
occur. So total 6 threads will be used. It is recommended to configure 2x#
number of threads for smooth execution, where 'x' represents the cluster
size"*

Here* cluster size* is number of *followers* right not both followers and
observers??

Ram