zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Brian Lininger <brian.linin...@veeva.com>
Subject Anyone running Zookeeper on ARM?
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2019 23:07:03 GMT
Hi ZooKeeper's,
I was poking around the Release Notes for 3.4/3.5 releases and the
Zookeeper docs for tested platforms and I could find any details so I
thought I'd ask.... is Zookeeper tested/validated on ARM-based platforms,
specifically EC2 ARM-based instances?  Anyone with any experience running
them in AWS?
Thanks,
Brian

--

*Brian Lininger*
Technical Architect, Infrastructure & Search

*This email and the information it contains are intended for the intended
recipient only, are confidential and may be privileged information exempt
from disclosure by law.*
*If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by
reply email and delete this message from your computer.*
*Please do not retain, copy or distribute this email.*