zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Gael Jourdan-Weil <gael.jourdan-w...@kelkoogroup.com>
Subject ZK servers without connections
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2019 13:23:43 GMT
Hello,

I'm using ZooKeeper in the context of SolrCloud servers and I'm wondering is some strange
behaviors we have in Solr could be explained by issues in our ZooKeeper cluster.

We have a 5 servers ZK cluster, but I noticed that:
- 3 of those servers have between 250 and 300 alive connections
- one other server have only 20 alive connections
- and the last server only one alive connection

Is it a normal behavior or is it smelly?

Note that I checked the configurations and all clients should be using the 5 servers connection
string.

Thank you for any response,

Gaƫl