zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: quorum.cnxn.threads.size
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2019 14:43:14 GMT
Hi Ram,

Yes, this parameter is only applicable when SASL is enabled, see in QuorumCnxManager#initializeAuth
how it doesn't have a chance to use the parameter when SASL is disabled.

Your assessment is correct about it being based on the number of participants, excluding observers.
This parameter is used in QuorumCnxManager, which manages connections for leader election,
and observers do not participate in the election.

-Flavio