zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@ish.com.au>
Subject Re: AW: Configuration management for zoo.cfg
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2019 22:25:28 GMT
Can you explain a bit more about the use-case for when you'd want to
keep the history of the dynamic file. Surely the log file will contain
information about peers joining and leaving the cluster and is easier to
parse if you care about tracking that sort of thing.

In case of some network issue, where a node repeatedly flaps, why would
you want to fill the directory with possibly thousands of files?

Ari