zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Enrico Olivelli - Diennea <enrico.olive...@diennea.com>
Subject Re: Kerberos login error: Message stream modified (41)
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2019 10:09:41 GMT
I would try to shrink the file to the minimum and add one line at a time.

With JDK8 we also had problems with Unlimited Strength policy stuff

Hope that helps

Enrico Olivelli
MagNews Platform Development Manager @ Diennea – MagNews
Tel.: (+39) 0546 066100 - Int. 125
Viale G.Marconi 30/14 - 48018 Faenza (RA)

www.diennea.com/en <https://www.diennea.com/en?utm_source=Firma&utm_medium=Web&utm_campaign=Firma_Outlook>
 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/diennea---magnews/?utm_source=Firma&utm_medium=Web&utm_campaign=Firma_Outlook>
 <https://twitter.com/DienneaMagNews?utm_source=Firma&utm_medium=Web&utm_campaign=Firma_Outlook>
 <https://www.facebook.com/DienneaMagNews/?utm_source=Firma&utm_medium=Web&utm_campaign=Firma_Outlook>