zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Srikanth Pippari <SPipp...@vitechinc.com.INVALID>
Subject snapshots are creating in zookeeper
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2019 21:08:06 GMT
Hello,

I have installed zookeeper-3.4.14.tar.gz in my server but I don't see snapshots are created
under data directory. Below is my configuration. Can someone help me to find out the issue..

# The number of milliseconds of each tick
tickTime=2000
# The number of ticks that the initial
# synchronization phase can take
initLimit=10
# The number of ticks that can pass between
# sending a request and getting an acknowledgement
syncLimit=5
# the directory where the snapshot is stored.
# do not use /tmp for storage, /tmp here is just
# example sakes.
dataDir=/home/ec2-user/zookeeper
dataLogDir=/var/log/zookeeper
# the port at which the clients will connect
clientPort=2181
# the maximum number of client connections.
# increase this if you need to handle more clients
maxClientCnxns=60
#
# Be sure to read the maintenance section of the
# administrator guide before turning on autopurge.
#
# http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/current/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_maintenance
#
# The number of snapshots to retain in dataDir
#autopurge.snapRetainCount=3
# Purge task interval in hours
# Set to "0" to disable auto purge feature
autopurge.purgeInterval=1

Thanks & Regards
Srikanth Pippari  | V3OPS team.
Email ID : spippari@vitechinc.com<mailto:spippari@vitechinc.com>

This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and proprietary
information and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they
are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message. Thank you for your cooperation.