zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From <Arne.Bachm...@dlr.de>
Subject AW: Zookeeper 3.4.13 - Back and restore a zookeeper cluster
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2019 17:45:27 GMT
This can be trivial, depending on what kind of metadata you store in ZK.
I store only UTF-8 encoded strings and numbers, therefore backup is just a simply dump of
all keys/values into a local JSON-files.
This can be restored back into a fresh ZK cluster at any time in no time.
It's just a 20 line Python script or so.

Cheers
Arne