zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Tamas Penzes <tam...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Zookeeper StandAlone to ensemble
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2018 06:49:34 GMT
Hi Ilango,

Based on the version number you are using a Hortonworks distributed
ZooKeeper version where we don't know which patches it does include. But I
can tell you general things.

You have recognized that you need odd number of servers, can I ask you why
did you only add one more then?
Have you tried adding two new servers in the same time?

Have you checked the permissions of the copied files in the new datadir? Is
it set properly in zoo.cfg?
Are the ports open on the servers?

Can you share some (anonimized) logs of the second server, we might find
out what happens based on them.

Regards, Tamaas