zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Kathryn Hogg <Kathryn.H...@oati.net>
Subject transaction log directory on VM
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2018 14:00:23 GMT
If we are running zookeeper on virtual machines, what is the recommended best practice in regards
to the transaction log directory?  We can create a dedicated virtual disk for the transaction
logs but what if that vdi/vmdk file is sitting on the same drive on the host OS?

--
Kathryn Hogg
Open Access Technology International, Inc.

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: This email and any attachment(s) contain confidential and/or proprietary
information of Open Access Technology International, Inc.  Do not copy or distribute without
the prior written consent of OATI.  If you are not named a recipient to the message, please
notify the sender immediately and do not retain the message in any form, printed or electronic.