zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Michael Han <h...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: shutdown Observer
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2017 17:54:22 GMT
The log indicates that your server socket on observer timed out after
syncing with leader. It could simply because that the latency between your
DCs exceeds the socket timeout configuration ZK uses. The timeout is
calculated as tickTime * syncLimit so you might want tweak these values to
fit the latency between your DCs.

--
Cheers
Michael.