zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Michael Han <h...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Extremely different readings on different zookeeper deployments
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2017 21:01:59 GMT
+1 on checking the disk set up first.

Also, it is good to check the server logs on the Windows 7 boxes to see if
there is anything obviously suspicious. In particular we log warnings if
flushing the transaction to disk takes longer than a predefined threshold
(1ms by default). Meanwhile another experiment could isolate the problem is
to set zookeeper.forceSync
<https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/trunk/zookeeperAdmin.html> option to
false on windows 7 boxes and see if it makes any difference.

--
Cheers
Michael.