zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Pramod Srinivasan <pra...@juniper.net>
Subject Re: automatic update of server set at the client on reconfig
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 16:29:31 GMT
Thanks for the info Alex! I will check the code.

From: Alexander Shraer <shralex@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2016 10:43 PM
To: user@zookeeper.apache.org
Subject: Re: automatic update of server set at the client on reconfig

Hi,

Please see update_addrs() function of the C client, and the following link:
https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/trunk/zookeeperReconfig.html#ch_reconfig_rebalancing

It could be automated further (e.g., ZOOKEEPER-2016
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-2016>) but there hasn't
been enough progress
on this. Any contributions very appreciated!

Cheers,
Alex