zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: node 2 not rejoining cluster
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 10:05:18 GMT
I only see notifications from the node to itself. It says that it is connected to 1, but it
doesn't seem to be receiving the notification from 1. It also doesn't seem to be receiving
the connection request from 3.

Last time I've seen something like this was due to iptables rules, but if it was working before
and no configuration has changed, then I don't know what it could be.

-Flavio