zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: zookeeper design problem
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2015 05:06:50 GMT
Can't you just add a zNode under client_xxx for each of your 'event'
triplets, and then have the reaper go and remove that whole child node when
the 'event' node is beyond a certain age? Something like:

/root/clients/client_100/event1/metric
/root/clients/client_100/event1/transaction
/root/clients/client_100/event1/log
/root/clients/client_100/event2/metric
/root/clients/client_100/event2/transaction
/root/clients/client_100/event2/log
/root/clients/client_101/event1/metric
/root/clients/client_101/event1/transaction
/root/clients/client_101/event1/log