zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Kashtan <djkash...@gmail.com>
Subject How do I authenticate myself with zkCli.sh
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 17:37:53 GMT
I have successfully configured my zookeeper server to use SASL with
Digest-MD5, which is great! I can prove it to myself because when I use
zkCli.sh and connect to the server and try to "ls" on protected znodes, I
get the response "Authentication is not valid". The problem now is... what
if I want to debug my zkserver with zkCli.sh and I have the security on? I
am having a hard time figuring out the syntax. Do I use addauth? The link
below says addauth has no effect with SASL... I am stuck.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/Zookeeper+and+SASL

--
-Daniel