zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Tim Molter <tim.mol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Purge zookeeper data best method?
Date Sat, 20 Jun 2015 14:31:10 GMT
Hi Rakesk,

Thank you very much. One key piece of info I missed in the docs was:
"Automatic purging of the snapshots and corresponding transaction logs
was introduced in version 3.4.0 and can be enabled via the following
configuration parameters autopurge.snapRetainCount and
autopurge.purgeInterval."

I understand now. I'll try the automatic way via the config first.

Cheers, Tim