zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From jlindwall <jlindw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Inconsistent data across 3.4.6 ensemble
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 04:39:49 GMT
Yes, the log and snaps are in separate dirs. I am afraid I do not have easy
access to the logs right now. When I do I'll see if I can post them.

We restored sanity to the ensemble following the procedure you suggested. It
looks ok now, but this event had made me paranoid so we'll be keeping a
close eye on it.  I guess so has been so robust up to now that I took that
for granted.  I assume the consensus would be that this experience is a
rarity?

Thanks so much for the help!