zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Guy Laden <LA...@il.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Recommended JDK
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 10:02:12 GMT
Thanks a lot for your input Flavio.
Regards, Guy

From:   Flavio Junqueira <fpjunqueira@yahoo.com.INVALID>
To:     user@zookeeper.apache.org
Cc:     zookeeper-user@hadoop.apache.org
Date:   30/03/2015 05:22 PM
Subject:        Re: Recommended JDK

Hello Guy,

I don't think using a different jdk with the client matters. In fact, you
don't even have to use java to have a zk client (e.g., check the C
client). The ZK release version matters, though.

You may want to keep in mind the Oracle roadmap for public updates when
choosing what to use:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/eol-135779.html <
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/eol-135779.html>

-Flavio