zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Camille Fournier <cami...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status of critical looped NPE issue?
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 19:36:32 GMT
Is there any more info you want to provide the ticket to help debug it in
3.4.6? There are some things that seem like they might be solaris-specific.
May of us have dev laptops with OSX so perhaps we can debug it there, but I
don't know how many folks have access to a solaris system to do
system-specific debugging.

Thanks,