zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From penguin <barry.barn...@wellsfargo.com>
Subject RE: New Zookeeper Installation - connection refused
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 03:22:28 GMT
Where you see hostname would be the different server names. So five different servers with
one zookeeper on each.

Regards,

Barry Barnett
Enterprise Queuing Services | QS4U
Cell: 803-207-7452

-----Original Message-----
From: Flavio Junqueira-2 [via zookeeper-user] [ml-node+s578899n7580826h54@n2.nabble.com<mailto:ml-node+s578899n7580826h54@n2.nabble.com>]
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 03:19 PM Central Standard Time
To: Barnett, Barry F
Subject: Re: New Zookeeper Installation - connection refused

The way you're setting the ports makes it look like you're trying to run 5 servers on the
same machine. Is it what you're trying to do and if so are you running the start script 5
times? Could you post a sample of the exceptions you're seeing in any case?

-Flavio

http://zookeeper-user.578899.n2.nabble.com/New-Zookeeper-Installation-connection-refused-tp7580825p7580826.html
NAML<http://zookeeper-user.578899.n2.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>