zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Curator and C / C++
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 16:46:23 GMT
Curator is JVM only. However, there is Curator RPC Proxy that allows you to use Curator via
Apache Thrift: http://curator.apache.org/curator-x-rpc/index.html

-Jordan

On January 26, 2015 at 11:33:36 AM, Mike Smith (mike.smith@codethink.co.uk) wrote:

Hi All,

This is not strictly on the topic of ZooKeeper, but...

does anyone know if Curator supports the C / C++ API? Does it offer the
same extensions to the C API as it does to the Java?

If so, is there a guide to how to install it? I'm a complete Java novice
and the curators "getting started" page simply says to include it in the
build file, and does not let a Java novice like me know how to do so...

Sorry for the simple questions and slightly off topic.

Thanks

Michael P Smith.