zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Dillian Murphey <crackshotm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Basic 3 ZK, bring 1 down question.
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2015 00:08:12 GMT
Thanks Cameron, ok so I just ran the exercise again.  I killed a server.
The other two ZKs go offline and the zookeeper.out log is as so:

So why does this feel as if I need to manually adjust the config file?

Thanks. P.S. I am using netflix opensource exhibitor. It may be a factor, I
don't know. The creator seems to brush me off a lot.

2015-01-29 00:05:51,271 [myid:] - ERROR [main:QuorumPeerMain@85] - Invalid
config, exiting abnormally
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerConfig$ConfigException: Error
processing /zookeeper/zookeeper-3.4.6/bin/../conf/zoo.cfg
at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerConfig.parse(QuorumPeerConfig.java:123)
at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerMain.initializeAndRun(QuorumPeerMain.java:101)
at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerMain.main(QuorumPeerMain.java:78)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Observers w/o quorum is an
invalid configuration
at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerConfig.parseProperties(QuorumPeerConfig.java:284)
at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerConfig.parse(QuorumPeerConfig.java:119)
... 2 more
Invalid config, exiting abnormally
tail: zookeeper.out: file truncated
2015-01-29 00:06:11,561 [myid:] - INFO  [main:QuorumPeerConfig@103] -
Reading configuration from: /zookeeper/zookeeper-3.4.6/bin/../conf/zoo.cfg
2015-01-29 00:06:11,566 [myid:] - ERROR [main:QuorumPeerMain@85] - Invalid