zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Yen Pai <yen....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper Meetup
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 22:45:32 GMT
Hi Hongchao,

When are you expecting to hold this event?

If you think it might be suitable, I might potentially be interested in
presenting on ZK usage at TubeMogul, Inc. -- as well as on a project that I
have been working on called Reign, which provides some tools for creating
distributed applications simpler:
http://github.com/ypai/reign

It is in limited rollout at TubeMogul and other places and is getting to a
point where I would start publicizing it.

- Y