zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Rakesh R <rake...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: override server hostname
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2014 14:44:59 GMT
Hi,

resolve and connect to the hostname that the server has set
Could you tell me how did you observe this?

Are you using the following configuration in zoo.cfg to listen for client connections.
By default any address/interface/nic on the server will be accepted and bind the 'clientPort'
to it. If not configured, can you try an attempt by configuring your public ipaddress here.

clientPortAddress=public_ipaddress

Could you see the logs to know the clientportaddress. For example, it comes like:
INFO  [Standalone server with clientPort:11221:NIOServerCnxnFactory@683] - binding to port
MY-HOST-1/10.49.70.30:11220

Cheers,
Rakesh