zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "Juan Jimenez" <jjime...@electric-cloud.com>
Subject Re: Network monitoring/debugging tool
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 22:16:23 GMT
I need to be able to see what¹s happening when apps are trying to talk to
each other. Part of it is the learning curve, but it would surely help if
there were more visibility to the underlying chatter.

Juan Jiménez
Electric Cloud, Inc.
Sr. Solutions Engineer - US Northeast Region
Mobile +1.787.464.5062 | Fax +1.617-766-6980
jjimenez@electric-cloud.com
www.electric-cloud.com <http://www.electric-cloud.com/>