zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Mike Christensen <m...@kitchenpc.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to build the zookeeper Ruby gem under Cygwin?
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 21:57:11 GMT
Thanks!

I ended up creating a Ubuntu machine on Virtual Box and I'm  having much
better luck with this..

I might give the Cygwin thing another shot when I have some free cycles,
but I really want to get something up and running soon.

BTW - pull request #48 (https://github.com/airbnb/synapse/pull/48) should
*really* be merged in with the mainline.  It appears to be completely
broken without that fix!

Mike