zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Knehr <jonathan.kn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Session timeouts
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 20:22:12 GMT
Hi Raul,

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately I cannot use a patch for this right now, I'm stuck with
what I have. Just looking to make it less sensitive to few second GCs or clock syncs. My understanding
is that these session configurations will help, but I am not exactly sure what they do to
come up with appropriate settings for each of them.

Regards,
Jonathan

Sent from my iPhone