Hi,

I am new to zookeeper and have installed the version 3.4.5 with the help of steps mentioned on Zookeeper Getting started Guide.
Zookeeper server is successfully started. Please refer below screenshot.

Inline image 1

When I tried to connect to server using command 'bin/zkCli.sh -server 127.0.0.1:2181', I got the below screen. But there is no [zkshell] prompt as mentioned on Getting started Guide.

Inline image 2

I typed help on file line of the above screenshot, but, no response.

Please let me know if I am doing something wrong there.

Thanks in advanced.

Regards,
Riyaz