zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Dilip Kumar <Dilip.Ku...@hcl.com>
Subject How to understand Zookeeper easily and learn to apply ?
Date Fri, 17 May 2013 03:56:30 GMT
Hi All,

I am new to Zookeeper. In last two weeks I am trying to learn Zookeeper using JAVA; however
so far I only understood verbally the usage of Zookeeper and able to install it in cluster
mode and then able to run Consumer/producer problem.

However I am not able to understand it's basic and why, how and where I should use Zookeeper?

Please help to share some example, good tutorial or anything which will make easy for me to
understand it.

Thanks,
Dilip

::DISCLAIMER::

recipient(s) only.
E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e
mail and its contents
or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may
not necessarily reflect the
views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized
representative of
HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and
notify the sender immediately.