Hi  Patrick,
    Sorry for send mail repeated first.

    Yes, you're right ! I run zookeeper on windows platform .

    Compiler is VC 2010.

    And I usinng zookeeper version 3.4.3. The following configuration I used in zookeeper server.

    tickTime=2000
    initLimit=10
    syncLimit=5
    dataDir=Server3/data
    dataLogDir=Server3/dataLog
    clientPort=2183

    server.1=127.0.0.1:2888:3888
    server.2=127.0.0.1:2889:3889
    server.3=127.0.0.1:2890:3890

    Attach file is the log I set zoo_set_debug_level(ZOO_LOG_LEVEL_DEBUG);.

Thanks

Patrick Hunt <phunt@apache.org> 於 2012年3月18日下午1:02 寫道:
Hi Justyanzi,

You saw my response on March 6th? (perhaps you didn't subscribe to the
list prior to this?)

See: http://markmail.org/message/xvovco2yf77n6ooq

Patrick