zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Sevellec <jeremy.sevel...@sarbacane.com>
Subject Question about client connection
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 16:10:50 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to Zookeeper and I'm trying to use it to make some distributed
lock. Globally, It works perfect!

I've got a question about zookeeper client connection to a dead
zookeeper server .

When I'm doing this connec to to a dead zookeeper server like this (the
code works fine when the server is up) :
zooKeeper = new ZooKeeper(....).

The zookeeper client failed to connect but loop infinitely to try to
connect again and again. Is there any solution to know [catch] that it's
impossible to connect to a zookeeper server to be abble to make
something?

Regards,

Jérémy